Friday, July 1, 2011

We gotta get this disgusting cop off the street

 Idiot Mayor - Bill Foster

ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - A veteran officer with a clean record is being investigated by the St. Petersburg Police Department (SPPD) after he warned the father of a robbery victim about a dangerous part of town.

Oh really? Are we "investigating" whether or not the robbers were first time offenders? Are we "investigating" who the hell let them loose on society? Are we "investigating" the parents who let their criminal children run free at night? Huh? Are we? Or are we too busy "investigating" a GD POLICE OFFICER WHO TOLD THE TRUTH?

Listen to me, Chief of Police or Mayor, or whoever has decided to "investigate." I can only hope you get "investigated" also.   Yes, very soon.  And I hope you're innocent but lose your livelihood anyway ... so that your family suffers.  That would be what you deserve as far as I'm concerned ... you piece of crap.  Instead you're going to ruin this guy's career and chances of promotion with your "investigation."

Officer Thad "Stu" Crisco, who was recently in headlines for honoring his fallen partner David Crawford, allegedly warned St. Petersburg father Bob Esposito about letting his 16-year-old daughter hang around the Northshore Pool at night. Esposito's daughter was one of five teens robbed by a group of armed men there about 10:30 p.m. on a recent weeknight.

"I wouldn't come down here at night," Esposito said of the Northshore Pool area and Downtown, where he admits he used to loiter as a teen. "And I was told by one of the police officers not to come down here either."

That comment, made by Crisco the night of the robbery, was inadvertently relayed to his superior when Esposito was following up with SPPD. The department then launched an investigation into "disparaging comments against the city."

"I'm shocked," Esposito said. "His job is to serve and protect, and as far as I'm concerned, he gave me information. I think he did his job. I think he did it very well."

You're shocked, Mr Esposito? Why? Why are you still shocked when these government people continue to behave as morons? They do it day after day. I'd have been "shocked" if the politicians came to the officer's defense.

Esposito said Crisco cited the city's violent crime stats - the worst in the state. He faces a possible suspension, even if his comments were true, although his exemplary record with SPPD could help him avoid serious discipline.

"Even if his comments were true." Oh really? Yes, I think they should go ahead and "discipline" him, the jury will understand. "Let's see, he told the truth to a citizen and you suspended him ...ok, that makes plenty of sense." That way he could sue their dumbasses and retire with the idiots who elect these people paying the bill ... THAT would make me happy.

Mayor Bill Foster acknowledged the incident and said he holds SPPD to the highest standard.

"I always want to know my officers are representing this city in a very positive light," Foster said. More here:

Huh? "My officers?" Shut up, idiot mayor. Way to come to the officer's defense. Just because a police officer knows the truth doesn't mean he has to go blabbing it all over creation ... right, mayor? It might hurt someone's image ... right, mayor? Better he should keep his trap shut rather than tell the truth to a citizen he's sworn to protect and serve ... right, mayor? Resign, you braying jackass.

God, people like this make me sick.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

"representing this city in a very positive light"
yes send the innocent to the criminals so they can make a living.

I think the Mayor should have to send his kids there every night to set an example.

Post a Comment