In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
I vividly remember a similar rendition of this same move employed by Ali against Frazier in their world title bout back in to '70's. Frazier was so stunned and mesmerized that Ali was able to pants him on live pay-per-view before delivering the defeating roundhouse and double body slam. It was boxing history that sports journalists still debate to this day.
4 comments:
They either pay those guys some serious cash or they hire libs who are incapable of experiencing embarrassment.
You know how I knew it was fake?
The white guys could dance.
Wow I'm still dancin, I think he got me with the whole snake thing.
I vividly remember a similar rendition of this same move employed by Ali against Frazier in their world title bout back in to '70's. Frazier was so stunned and mesmerized that Ali was able to pants him on live pay-per-view before delivering the defeating roundhouse and double body slam. It was boxing history that sports journalists still debate to this day.
Post a Comment