Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just a thought


Whatever happened to Global Warming? Remember when we used to hear it on the news 45 times a day?

Yes, the genius jourrrrnalists/politicians telling us how the polar ice caps were melting ... and how bad it was all going to be ... and how it was all our fault ... and unless we acted NOW we're all doomed .... ohhhh, the good old days.

Over those ten years or so I lost respect for almost all jourrrrnalists/politicians. I actually witnessed the idiots do the same thing in the 70's (on global cooling) so I really was shocked when they did the same/opposite scam again 25 years later. No problem though because the government didn't SQUANDER THE ELS OUT OF HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS, right?

How rich did Al Gore get selling carbon credits to total morons? One day I hope to see the people who perpetrated this fraud (for personal gain) face justice .... yes, I do.

Anyway, I could go on and on with this topic but I'm just going to stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment