In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
There's no way it's real and klown, those are greasy spots, not wet spots. My father always warned me that if I didn't behave that God would smite me and all that would be left would be a greasy spot on the floor to memorialize me.
4 comments:
Lucky is right! If the first one didn't give him "Super Powers", the second one surely did. I wonder what power he received?
LOL @ leaving two wet spots.
That's real? No way.
There's no way it's real and klown, those are greasy spots, not wet spots. My father always warned me that if I didn't behave that God would smite me and all that would be left would be a greasy spot on the floor to memorialize me.
Post a Comment