Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It turns out that the sword is mightier than the pen.

In other words, the fist is mightier than the bullshit.

This kiai master challenged anyone to fight him for a $5,000 prize if they could beat him. His challenge was accepted by a MMA fighter. There was no surprise ending... except to the lib master... and his mystified students.



My favorite comment is the top rated comment for the video:

Old Man: 'I shall use my ancient mystical techniques that grant me telekinetic powers to dispatch you'

MMA guy: 'right..... I'm gonna punch you in the face'

Old Man: 'ouch, holy fuck! what the hell was that?!'

MMA guy: 'A punch'

Old Man:'That really fucking hurt, were you trained by a 100 year old wizard to defeat me?'

MMA guy: 'dude, it's a punch anyone can don it'

Old Man: 'but my students crumble before my power!'

MMA Guy: 'I'm pretty sure your students are just a bunch of dicks'

2 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

Oops. As my dad used to say "Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass."

A is A said...

LMAO - I'm guessing that tuitions for the next semester's classes have dropped off a bit. Fighting is tougher if there's actual contact.

Post a Comment