Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pointing and hollering "WITCH!!!"

So as you know, I often refer to "pointing and hollering 'witch'" to illustrate some point or another. Many years ago, I saw SNL do skits about witches and when the prosecutor, Jim Belushi, presented the evidence against the witch, it struck me that people who are easily led are subject to regarding "evidence" such as this as fact.

Libs are always using this technique and it is always successful (on other libs.) Think about it ... why on Earth would you use this technique unless you actually thought it was productive. If you had a clue about how you really looked, you'd avoid it like the plague.

Anyway, the specific part to which I refer is in this video ... starting at the 2-minute mark and going for about 30 seconds. So, from now on, when I say "pointing and hollering 'witch'" you'll know what's in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment