During an appearance on last night's (Wednesday, January 5) edition of the "Anderson Cooper 360°" show, legendary rocker Ted Nugent gave his opinion of Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor who was the Republican vice-presidential candidate in 2008."[Palin's] coming from the street, she's coming from the we-the-people rank-and-file, she makes sense when she talks, she says all the right things, she's sincere, she's knowledgeable, she's articulate, she's damn good-looking, plus she kills moose. How can you go wrong?!" Nugent gushed. However, when Cooper pressed the rocker on whether Palin would make a good president, Nugent balked. "It's too early to tell," Ted replied. "Right now, if we had a vote, I couldn't vote for Sarah Palin. And I love her. I love her madly, and I respect her."
I was a Ted Nugent fan before I knew I was a conservative. Crazy guitar riffs and correct politicalness are a winning combo. And on this topic, Ms Palin's electability, I agree whole-heartedly. But what "journalist" uses "gushed" and "balked?" I can't imagine the Motor City Madman "gushing."
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kill and grill it baby
I'd vote for Sarah in a heartbeat. I voted for her last time and I'll vote for her again ... unless someone better comes along.
The problem is, too many conservatives have been successfully brainwashed by the media and won't admit to wanting to vote for her.
I heard an interview last night in which the jourrrrnalist asked the guy "would you vote for Sarah Palin, please say no."
These leftist jackasses are so scared she'll run they're trying everything they can to convince conservatives that voting for Palin is like smoking a cigarette ... or eating a happy meal.
The problem is, too many conservatives have been successfully brainwashed by the media and won't admit to wanting to vote for her.
The only thing I don't like about her is that she tosses God into politics too much. On the other hand, I don't view her as someone trying to cram her religion down my throat ... you know ... like they do in San Francisco, New York, etc (Happy meals, smoking on the sidewalk, salting food, saving the "planet," etc etc etc.
The MSM would love for you to believe that you shouldn't vote for Mrs. Palin because she's stupid and out of touch. The truth, however, is that they're scared out of their skins because of the fact that she's upfront, honest, and loaded with common sense. These are three attributes which put Liberals in immediate peril and they hate it.
The first time I read this I knew there was something I was missing. I read it again this morning and realized you used "correct politicalness" as the opposite of "political correctness." Nice one.
Post a Comment