In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Oh oh -- you're going to get complaints from they poor deluded guys that favor skinny chicks. Some people just cannot embrace diversity. Speaking for myself, I like 'em all but I prefer a little meat on dem bones, dem bones, dem lovely bones ... dem PRIME RIB bones.
I think my response to the skinny-lovers would be to offer them an invite to post on the blog themselves. Then they could post any skinny chicks they wanted ... as long as they made the two posts per week required so that I don't yank the posting privileges.
Alternatively, they can just pipe the fuck down ... they remind me of libs ... won't do it themselves, they want YOU to do it.
3 comments:
Oh oh -- you're going to get complaints from they poor deluded guys that favor skinny chicks. Some people just cannot embrace diversity. Speaking for myself, I like 'em all but I prefer a little meat on dem bones, dem bones, dem lovely bones ... dem PRIME RIB bones.
I think my response to the skinny-lovers would be to offer them an invite to post on the blog themselves. Then they could post any skinny chicks they wanted ... as long as they made the two posts per week required so that I don't yank the posting privileges.
Alternatively, they can just pipe the fuck down ... they remind me of libs ... won't do it themselves, they want YOU to do it.
Piping down, as requested.
yea dem bones are nice
Post a Comment