Sunday, December 19, 2010

Poor Julian Assange.

"Why won't people respect my privacy?"
 The next sound you hear will be the world’s tiniest violin playing for Julian Assange. The WikiLeaks founder’s Swedish lawyer has announced that he will lodge a formal complaint because—wait for it—it’s not fair that police documents surrounding Assange’s case were leaked to the media. “It puts Julian and his defense in a bad position,” he told a colleague, according to the Australian.
 
“I do not like the idea that Julian may be forced into a trial in the media,” he continues. “I do not know who has given these documents to the media, but the purpose can only be one thing — trying to make Julian look bad.” Other supporters complained that the Guardian, which has published many of Assange’s WikiLeaks reveals, should treat its top source better. But a spokesman for the paper said that was an argument that “all journalists would find ridiculous.”

From Newser.

3 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

I love how they refer to themselves as "journalists." They love it -- they GLEEK on it, big time.

I'm inclined to "hate" this guy but the media seems to really hate him ... this makes me think "what am I missing?" I figure the media is wrong about 99% of the time ... perhaps this is the one percent of the time they got something right. Never the less, I'm suspicious.

ragweed said...

Well I hope someone F**ks him up the ass but then again I am bettin he will love that

A is A said...

Delicious ironing.

Post a Comment