Saturday, December 25, 2010

Test your grip, genius


Feel like testing your grasp of current events?  This one made me feel a little lame.  You all know how I run around blasting off at the mouth ... no no, don't protest ... I DO ... REALLY ... SERIOUSLY!!!  Anyway, I think I know every damn thing and get my feet all in cement about it at times.  Turns out, I don't ... no no ... REALLY!!

I answered the questions and I was thinking I was right but, on many of them,  I wasn't absolutely sure.  When the carnage was over, I got two wrong.
Question #7 - Is the national inflation rate reported by the government closer to: 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%?

Question #11 - On which of these activities does the government spend the most money? a) National Defense, b) Medicare, c) Interest on the national debt, d) Education
I wasn't going to post these questions because I thought it would make it easier to cheat but then I realized, cheaters are going to cheat ... that's what they do ... it allows them to show someone else they're smarter than they really are, and let's face it, that's hard to resist.

My friend Geary sent me an email with the link to this testYou can try it if you want.  Feel free to brag in the comments.

On Monday I'll post a chart of the overall results of all adults who took the test and you can put in your two cents on that if you want.

4 comments:

jules said...

I got 11 correct, better than 98% of the general public.

WOMBAT said...

I got 12 correct the third time I took the quiz.

Walk said...

I got 9 right, and after reviewing my results, realized I hit the wrong button by mistake on one question..

A is A said...

Only 9 right for me.

Post a Comment