Jewish Children at Auschwitz
This is what actual "victims" look like.
Excerpts from the article: (Bold is mine)
MIAMI – Five young men who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a South Florida motel room were constant companions ...
They were celebrating a birthday Sunday night when they were overcome by carbon monoxide from a car they left running in a garage under their motel room, police said. The teens' friends told police that the car was having engine trouble, and they had probably left it running so that they wouldn't get stuck with a car that wouldn't start, police spokesman Carl Zogby said.
The group's car was found running in a closed garage underneath the room. A door to a staircase up to the room had been left open, and high levels of carbon monoxide were found inside, Zogby said.
Authorities identified the dead as Juchen C. Martial, 19; Peterson Nazon, 17; Jonas Antenor, 17; Jean Pierre Ferdinand, 16; and Evans Charles, 19. All lived within blocks of each other in Miami's Little Haiti neighborhood. Well, let's see ... a bunch of teenagers alone in a motel room ... sure, that's sounds perfectly natural ... nothing unusual at all ... to a brain-dead lib.
The group rented the room Sunday around 9 p.m. to celebrate Martial's 19th birthday. Yes, because there we can pretend to be grown ups doing grown up things. We can't celebrate a birthday at home like normal people ... we're too good for that ... besides, we'd have adult supervision and that'd be such a downer.
Martial's family had celebrated his birthday on Christmas Day and had gone to church on Sunday, and they didn't know he was going out later that evening, said his aunt, Magalie Martial. What's this? Their little angel neglected to tell them anything? Probably just an oversight. I know that when I was a teenager going to spend overnight in a motel room with my friends, it may have easily slipped my mind and I may have forgotten to inform my dad. And ... if that ever DID happen, believe me when I tell you that carbon monoxide would have been the much gentler way to go.
I'm exaggerating of course but I need to tell you that would have been such a serious offense at my house that, had I been 19, I'd have been kicked out permanently. My dad just didn't stand for that kind of crap ... at all. He was what the libs might call an "authoritarian." He made us kids follow rules and there was punishment involved if you failed to follow them ... and I'm not talking about some namby-pamby "time-out" either. As it is, I left home at 17 ... you know ... cuz I wanted to make my own rules.) Libs don't think of that. They want to stay at home and not follow the rules ... they're too good for rules. The don't like being oppressed.
Juchen Martial was the oldest grandchild in a close-knit, traditional Haitian family, she said. He was finishing high school and working part-time at a Wendy's, but he still was expected to meet a curfew every night. And he met the very strict curfew ... you know ... unless he didn't feel like it.
Martial's grandmother was shocked to find he wasn't home when she returned from work late Sunday. When she called him, he told her, "I went to a little party. I'll be right back," Magalie Martial said. Hmmm, granny's raising this kid? I'm shocked. I love how the kid told her what he'd be doing instead of the other way around. Well, we don't want to crush the little Einstein's creativity now, do we?
They didn't hear from him again.
"Juchen and a bunch of friends died in a hotel, which we did not know about," Magalie Martial said. "That's what hurts the family." So, if you knew about it then the family would be ok with it? Sheesh @ libs. They're always squeezing in a "and that's the important thing" or some such phrase. And the other libs all nod their melons in acknowledgment that someone just said something profound (the holy grail of the lib.)
Nazon's family said they had seen one of the teens driving the car just before Christmas. When the car showed up in news reports after the five bodies were found Monday, Nazon's mother knew something was wrong. She had been calling her youngest child's phone all morning, but he never answered. All morning? What about all last night? I guess the jourrrrrnalist didn't feel it was necessary to "delve" into this area. I mean, what would be the purpose? After all, someone might get the idea it was THEIR FAULT! Someone might get the feeling that they're a loser. See, I want to know why the cops weren't out looking for these kids the night before.
Immacula Antenor came to the Nazons' home to share their grief, but she found it hard to talk about her son, Jonas. She softly described the group as "good boys," and both women shrugged at the idea of them throwing a party in a hotel room. "Both women shrugged at the idea of them them throwing a party in a hotel room" ... as in "what's the big deal?" And THIS is the classic case of the liberal being unable to learn ... to cognificate ... to capisky. So brainwashed is the lib that he must always think the way the media tells him ... the way his lib friends think ... he must NEVER veer from this path, lest his friends think him insane. Ever notice that libs never argue with each other? They're too busy acknowledging each others' genius to have any meaningful discussion. Meanwhile, conservatives argue amongst themselves all the time ... but that discussion is for another day and post.
Nazon and Antenor had not told their mothers much about their plans, except to ask to borrow some cash. Martial was "a sweet boy, not a bad boy," and there was no reason to worry, Nazon's mother said. Yeah ... "Hey mom, gimmee some cash and don't ask any of your stupid assed questions, you got me? I'll be home when I damn well feel like it."
"Five people came to celebrate a birthday," Immacula Nazon said. "Now they're victims." Yes ... VIC-TIMS ... GAAAAA ... nobody could have predicted this .... what a cruel, CRUEL twist of fate ... totally out of the blue. WE MUSN'T BLAME OURSELVES!!!
This is just another example of the libs abusing language. They're constantly engaged in hyperbole ... except, they actually believe their own bulls**t. "Victims?" They called these kids "victims" and the jourrrrrnalist doesn't question it. Why doesn't the jourrrrnalist question it? Hey, the answer might make someone feel bad ... plus, you have no real need to know the answer ... you might learn something. Besides, if you're thinking the way we want you to, the question will never occur to you anyway.
This is just another example of the libs abusing language. They're constantly engaged in hyperbole ... except, they actually believe their own bulls**t. "Victims?" They called these kids "victims" and the jourrrrrnalist doesn't question it. Why doesn't the jourrrrnalist question it? Hey, the answer might make someone feel bad ... plus, you have no real need to know the answer ... you might learn something. Besides, if you're thinking the way we want you to, the question will never occur to you anyway.
More here:

1 comment:
They were afraid their car wouldn't start in the morning yet they got a hotel room for the night? That doesn't make any sense to me at all. If you have a car like that, the LAST thing on your mind is unnecessary expenses. Because of that, they're either lying or they're lying. I suspect they had a very compelling reason for needing a hotel room or their car wasn't really in as bad of condition as they argued and they left the engine running for other reasons. Either way, the family should thank their lucky stars that I wasn't assigned to the case because I'd be chock full of all kinds of invasive, uncomfortable, and awkward questions for them and everyone the helpless victims knew.
Post a Comment