Friday, July 23, 2010

Isn't That Special?

And Conservatives are the "hate-mongers"...

Sarah Spitz, a National Public Radio producer, shocked even herself by the level of hatred she harbors for Rush Limbaugh. She said in an email that she would, “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch [Rush Limbaugh’s] eyes bug out” as he writhed in torment from a heart attack.

“I never knew I had such hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

From Media Research Center, rest of article here.

How do you shock yourself? I did it once "repairing" a ceiling fan, but never when I said or wrote something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I never knew I had such hate in me". Right. That's because every good Liberal, you live in a constant state of denial without which you wouldn't be able to stand yourself either.

Post a Comment