Tuesday, March 2, 2010

As you can see this is a shovel ready project. I am involved with this project as are two other citizens of this country. I was sure we would receive some of the shovel ready stimulus monies being thrown around but apparently we do not qualify for the money even though this is a project that employed 3 men for 4 hours of steady employment and who will spend profits made from this shovel ready project in our local community. Well I still have my fingers crossed to get funds for more shovel ready work in the next stimulus package.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

WOMBAT said...

Either you people don't have any mexicans or YOU are the mexicans.

Evil_Klown said...

Si, Senor!

Evil_Klown said...

Hey, I just realized, I must be getting thinner. I can't tell if that's me or Weezer pushing the wheelbarrow.

WOMBAT said...

is weezer bald too?

Evil_Klown said...

Nevermind -- I wasn't thinking. After I embiggened the pic, I can tell. Geesh, that sweatshirt looks HUGE!

Post a Comment