Monday, February 22, 2010

This is a long time favorite puzzle of mine.

FYI, you can google the answer so if you do, please don't post it here.

What is the next letter in this sequence? O T T F F

The best part of the puzzle is the only clue provided. It took a NASA astronaut 3 days to solve the puzzle and it took a 3rd grader 3 minutes.

3 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

I know this one. Didn't have to Google 'er. It's an oldie.

Wamk said...

S. For "six", right?

It's either that or "E".

Obama's Taxing Takes Funds From Everyone.

I'm pretty sure it's "S".

WhereAreMyKeys.TypePad.com

WOMBAT said...

S is correct. E is not correct. Obama's taxing does NOT take funds from everyone. It just takes funds from people outside his inner circle. And when I say "inner circle", I mean "every last democrat". Of course, nothing about this preferential treatment is direct. Just like everything the democrats do, it's behind closed doors, under the table, and when nobody is looking.

Post a Comment