Sunday, January 31, 2010

Michael Moore - Upstanding hero of the working man


Boy does Michael Moore hate it when BIG BUSINESS gets taxpayer subsidies ... MAN, I TELL YOU HE HATES IT!! Here's what he had to say about it at a forum back in 1998:
"These are large multinational corporations — Viacom, GE, Rupert Murdoch — that own these studios," said Moore at the Traverse City event. "Why do they need our money, from Michigan, from our taxpayers, when we're already broke here? I mean, they play one state against another, and so they get all this free cash when they're making billions already in profits. What's the thinking behind that?"
GRRRRRR. Doesn't that make you HATE those big companies? It does me ... I HATE 'EM, I HATE 'EM, I HATE 'EM. Thanks, Michael Moore for pointing this out. We should HANG THEM FROM THE HIGHEST TREE, RIGHT? Oh, wait: (Bold is mine)

MIDLAND — The 2009 documentary "Capitalism: A Love Story," produced by Michigan filmmaker Michael Moore, has been approved for a subsidy from the Michigan Film Office, according to a video released today by Kathy Hoekstra, communications specialist for the Mackinac Center for Public Policy. Moore is a member of the Film Office Advisory Council, which advises the state-run Michigan Film Office. More at mackinac.org:

Ha ha ha, who would have guessed this might happen? A man of Michael Moore's principles and convictions would NEVER do this ... would he? I think someone is lying and trying to make him look bad. Everyone knows he's the hero of the working man. Everyone knows he hates profit. How can this be?

Keep watching and believing that bloated communist libtard sympathetic community activist.  He's become filthy rich by telling the sheep how bad they've got it.  Baaaa - Bleat.

1 comment:

A is A said...

This fat-ass is worth $25 Million? Story at http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/michael-moore-net-worth/

Post a Comment