I forget the names of the jourrrrrnalists involved here but I was just watching the news and the lady asks another jourrrrnalist what's going on in the Massachusetts senate race. The guy says something like "Well, if Coakley loses then the health care bill might be dead ... (and then he asks the audience) are YOU ok with this one vote deciding the issue for ALL of America? ... we'll be right back."
Ok, here's the call. I guess this DIPSHIT JOURRRRNALIST wouldn't have a problem if Coakley was elected and her "ONE VOTE" decided the issue the other way for the "REST OF AMERICA" or "ALL OF AMERICA" ... whatever the hell it was he said.
See, this was my problem. They were going to squander TRILLIONS of dollars by ONE VOTE. They were going to shove this massive program right down the throats of "the rest of America" ... and that was PERFECTLY ok. They didn't have ANY PROBLEM WHATSOEVER in doing that ... but now that it might go the other way .. now they have a BIG PROBLEM because sudden-fucking-ly, it's "just one vote." Hee Haw - Hee Haw ... Libs ... they are com-ass-pletely unencumbered with logic and rational thought.
While I'm on the subject, I saw Matt Lauer this morning (on the Today Show) refer to "Kennedy's seat." I've already posted this video but ... "IT'S NOT KENNEDY'S SEAT, JACKASS." As Wombat says, "Maybe Lauer doesn't watch the news." Yes, or maybe it's because libs NEVER miss a chance to brainwash the sheep. Baaa - bleat.
No comments:
Post a Comment