Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dipshitocrats prepare to ram it up your ass



Jan. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Even if Democrats lose the Jan. 19 special election to pick a new Massachusetts senator, Congress may still pass a health-care overhaul by using a process called reconciliation, a top House Democrat said.

That procedure requires 51 votes rather than the 60 needed to prevent Republicans from blocking votes on President Barack Obama’s top legislative priorities. That supermajority is at risk as the Massachusetts race has tightened.

“Even before Massachusetts and that race was on the radar screen, we prepared for the process of using reconciliation,” said Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. More here:

See, this is what I love about the Dipshitocrats.  If they can get 51 votes out of 100 on something then it MUST be good for the ENTIRE country, right?  That's right.  If it means displeasing 49% of the people in favor of 51%, it matters not to them.  

To me, this is unimaginable arrogance.  All they want is control so they can slide money around and give big-money jobs to their contributors and friends.  They know that once they get it done, it can NEVER be undone ... think Social Security.

I really can't get over it.  They're going to act like it's perfectly ok to SQUANDER money by the trillions based on a 51-49 vote.   If they do this, I'm going to consider it the biggest government ripoff in my lifetime.

I'm guessing they're doomed in November for sure.  Perhaps the conservatives can get it undone if they act fast enough.  I doubt it though ... think of the lawyers ... they'll get FILTHY rich trying to stop the conservatives from undoing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment