Monday, January 11, 2010

About Harry Reid and his "Negro" remark


Excerpts from this article.  Do yourself a favor and read the rest.  It's a good amnesia fighter.

The irony is that Harry Reid is being accused of making racist statements toward Barack Obama, but it is Reid who has fallen in line to carry the water for the president, and it is Obama who is in the position of calling the shots. Obama says he has forgiven Reid and wants to put the whole thing behind them. I guess Democrats are only capable of being offended by things said by Republicans.

Three Republicans are vying for their nomination to run against Harry Reid, and polls show that Reid would lose to any of his potential opponents if the election were held today. Based on current polling of GOP voters, Reid's likely opponent in next November's election will be former Nevada GOP Chairwoman Sue Lowden. Lowden says that even before this latest revelation, Reid had become an embarrassment to most Nevadans. Reid responds by saying, of Lowden, that he will "vaporize her." Lowden, sporting the sense of humor that has gotten her this far, quips, "Tell him to start with my hips!"

More here by Doug Patton at gopusa:

I love Sue Lowden already and I only just now heard of her.

Disclaimer: I swiped this post/idea from "A is A" before he had a chance to post it on his own and use it for his posting minimum.  Ohhhhh, that's GOTTA hurt.

2 comments:

A is A said...

Swiper!

WOMBAT said...

I know what's gotta hurt more. Begging people to help you make this blog interesting and then driving them away with crap shenanigans like this.

Post a Comment