
So last week I switched my search engine/home page from Google to Bing in protest of Google's leftiness. Bing isn't as good. It seemed to me that it narrowed my search results too much. Wombat warned me about this but I didn't listen, I figured he was exaggerating ... he wasn't.
Also, I particularly hated the way Bing displayed their images when I did an image search. They return too many images on one page and my computer lags when scrolling through them. Google only returns a few at a time and you can "next page" as long as you want.
In addition to that, I like the blank page of Google with just the search bar with the tools strategically/inconspicuously placed. I decided to swallow my pride and return to Google until I can find a better search engine. It hurts me. Then again, I'm a conservative and therefore subject to the emotion of humiliation.
But Klown, you didn't have to tell anyone. You could have kept this to yourself.
Yes, I could have, but it wouldn't change the fact that I was wrong. Only idiot liberals think the approval of others is crucial to how they feel about themselves.
Also, I particularly hated the way Bing displayed their images when I did an image search. They return too many images on one page and my computer lags when scrolling through them. Google only returns a few at a time and you can "next page" as long as you want.
In addition to that, I like the blank page of Google with just the search bar with the tools strategically/inconspicuously placed. I decided to swallow my pride and return to Google until I can find a better search engine. It hurts me. Then again, I'm a conservative and therefore subject to the emotion of humiliation.
But Klown, you didn't have to tell anyone. You could have kept this to yourself.
Yes, I could have, but it wouldn't change the fact that I was wrong. Only idiot liberals think the approval of others is crucial to how they feel about themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment