Monday, December 7, 2009

I just dumped Google as my search engine

You know how Google likes to commemorate different days/holidays etc with their logo? I've noticed they usually do so for lefty holidays (Earth day, etc) but they conspicuously disregard most patriotic days. For example, today is Dec 7th (Pearl Harbor Day.) Google had nothing.

Bing had the pic below:

So I switched my homepage from Google to Bing. So far I like it just as well as Google but we shall see. If it turns out I like them equally, I shall stay with Bing. From my perspective, Bing is about as lefty as Google ... but MAYBE slightly less so. Google pulls too much bullshit. They were even hiding certain results about Climategate for a while.

Here are the instructions for changing your homepage:

--
Firefox

--
Internet Explorer

1 comment:

ragweed said...

I have made a switch also

Post a Comment