
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) - A 39-year-old Southern California man has been arrested for misdemeanor child annoyance after allegedly paying a teenager $31 to spit in his face. The Ventura County Sheriff's Department says Charles Hersel was arrested Wednesday in a sting operation at a mall in Thousand Oaks. He's free from jail pending a court hearing.
A sheriff's statement says Westlake High School students claimed Hersel paid them to yell profanities, spit and slap him in the face. Several also claimed he offered them cash to urinate and defecate on him.
A motive wasn't clear. More here:
A sheriff's statement says Westlake High School students claimed Hersel paid them to yell profanities, spit and slap him in the face. Several also claimed he offered them cash to urinate and defecate on him.
A motive wasn't clear. More here:
"Motive wasn't clear" ... you know ... wasn't clear to anyone with the proper amount of political correctness and wanting to keep their job. Lord knows we don't want to speculate in these kinds of cases.
Look, I'm going to help both parties in this big fucking "mystery."
The motive is ... wait for it ... he wants to get off sexually. TA DA !! I'm a genius.
As for the doofus ... hey pal, you want someone to yell profanities at you and spit in your face? Try donning a military uniform and carrying a sign that says "Down with gay marriage." Then casually walk through any UC campus (preferably Berkeley.)
Sheesh, I have to help people. It's what I do.
Look, I'm going to help both parties in this big fucking "mystery."
The motive is ... wait for it ... he wants to get off sexually. TA DA !! I'm a genius.
As for the doofus ... hey pal, you want someone to yell profanities at you and spit in your face? Try donning a military uniform and carrying a sign that says "Down with gay marriage." Then casually walk through any UC campus (preferably Berkeley.)
Sheesh, I have to help people. It's what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment