What do you call a doofus of less-than-average intelligence who tries to pass himself off as a super genius to the general public?
A - Evil Klown?
B - The average liberal idiot?
C - A Jourrrrnalist (oops, I repeated myself)
D - A pathetic loser on Jeopardy?
Well, let's see what happinks when you combine three out of four of the answers listed above, shall we? I think we shall. Now you will know what happens when some jackass who thinks he's always right continues to blurt his idiocy when there are immediate and tangible consequences for doing so. It's only sooo sweet.
A - Evil Klown?
B - The average liberal idiot?
C - A Jourrrrnalist (oops, I repeated myself)
D - A pathetic loser on Jeopardy?
Well, let's see what happinks when you combine three out of four of the answers listed above, shall we? I think we shall. Now you will know what happens when some jackass who thinks he's always right continues to blurt his idiocy when there are immediate and tangible consequences for doing so. It's only sooo sweet.
3 comments:
Too funny - but what did he learn? Nothing - not of a capitalist nature, anyhow. He was in arrears, so they "gave" him money to keep playing! No penalty for substandard performance. And Alex, the lib apologist, tries to console Wolf by saying that Andy was "faster on the answering device" today. No mention of the fact that Andy just happens to be 100 times smarter than Wolf.
LMAO@we interrupt your utter domination to notify you that we're taking away 80% of your earnings because the one question out of 16 that you were actually able to answer you answered incorrectly. As they say in the great white state to the north, "soory".
@A is A- Andy "just happens" to be 100 times smarter than Wolf because Andy "just happens" to have graduated from Harvard while Wolf "just happens" to have graduated from SUNY Buffalo. I can speak on this subject with absolute disdain because I know people who went to SUNY Buffalo and they were no surveyors.
Post a Comment