Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another sickening sex predator

Melissa Andreini

A former Helper Junior High School teacher charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old male student paid her victim between $1,400 and $1,500 after the encounters, court documents allege.

According to the statement, the victim's mother confronted Andreini at Andreini's home in Helper on July 3 after finding out the teacher was supposedly having sex with her son. Andreini admitted to the boy's mother that she had sex with the teenager on several occasions at her home, according to the statement. More here:

Wow. Inflation is a bitch. When I was doing the teachers in Junior High, I never charged more than $10. Of course, I'm a do-gooder philanthropist.

2 comments:

A is A said...

"paid" and "victim" just look kind of weird in the same phrase. I'm with the Klown - except I'd have done it for free. She's cute.

A is A said...

Oh - and LMAO at "Helper" Junior High School.

Post a Comment