Friday, August 28, 2009

Charles Rangel is a piece of shit


WASHINGTON -- Rep. Charles Rangel failed to report as much as $1.3 million in outside income -- including up to $1 million for a Harlem building sale -- on financial-disclosure forms he filed between 2002 and 2006, according to newly amended records.

The documents also show the embattled chairman of the Ways and Means Committee -- who is being probed by the House Ethics Committee -- failed to reveal a staggering $3 million in various business transactions over the same period. More here:

I love it. I'd say "he doesn't know any better" but this is the guy who's in charge of WRITING THE TAX CODE. Good job, Rangel, you braying jackass. Now, you or I would go to prison for this. Do you think he'll go to prison? Do you think he'll remain as a member of congress in 2010?

I read the article above and also this article but, somehow, they neglect to prominently mention his party affiliation. One leaves it out altogether and the other waits until the 10th paragraph to let you know. I'll give you one guess as to his political party.

Somehow, for the mainstream media, party affiliation is only an important fact when a Republican has done something wrong. THEN it will usually be in the first sentence of the article. Isn't that funny?

1 comment:

WOMBAT said...

Well, before I got to your commentary, I thought to myself, "what's his party? Does 'Rep.' mean 'Republican'? I thought that meant 'representative'. Ok, so what's his party?"

Post a Comment