In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
These numbers are the calories I've consumed each day from alcohol. (With an average-per-day at the bottom of the columns.
This is six months of data. Over the six months, the total is 44,790. If you figure it takes 3500 calories to make a pound, this represents 13 pounds of calories.
For some perspective, a can of light beer is about 100 calories and a six-ounce glass of wine is about 180. It looks like some of these days I got McHammered.
3 comments:
These numbers are the calories I've consumed each day from alcohol. (With an average-per-day at the bottom of the columns.
This is six months of data. Over the six months, the total is 44,790. If you figure it takes 3500 calories to make a pound, this represents 13 pounds of calories.
For some perspective, a can of light beer is about 100 calories and a six-ounce glass of wine is about 180. It looks like some of these days I got McHammered.
What... no cinqo de mayo celebration?
hmmmm start listing the poker days but I am proud that you can remember what you drank!
Post a Comment