In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
Whenever I I hear one millisecond of rap "music" I hit the mute button as fast as I can.
I've learned to read Klown's comments before watching any videos not posted by Klown. Call me rude, but it's a big timesaver for me.
very funny
Not surprising that Wombutt is a follower and not a leader.
4 comments:
Whenever I I hear one millisecond of rap "music" I hit the mute button as fast as I can.
I've learned to read Klown's comments before watching any videos not posted by Klown. Call me rude, but it's a big timesaver for me.
very funny
Not surprising that Wombutt is a follower and not a leader.
Post a Comment