Here's some excerpts from an article at the American Thinker:By Randall Hoven
I encourage you to read the latest words from Sam Webb, National Chair of the Communist Party USA. As is the wont of communists, Mr. Webb is rather long-winded; I provide only a few interesting excerpts. All emphases added by me.
"...The new conditions of struggle are possible only - and I want to emphasize only - because we elected President Obama and a Congress with pronounced progressive and center currents.
"Yes, socialism is our objective and, according to recent public opinion polls, it is increasingly attractive to the American people. But clearly it is not on the immediate political agenda.
------------------
(Hoven says) If not already painfully obvious to you, let me point out a few things:
(1) Obama's policy agenda and that of the CPUSA are in perfect alignment: more stimuli; green jobs; global warming; public sector jobs; more regulation and, in fact, restructuring of the entire economy; eventual single-payer health care, with the public option being critical to any immediate plan; union-friendly legislation; cutting defense spending; engaging and normalizing relations with the US's mortal enemies like Hugo Chavez, the Castro brothers and the reigning mullah's of Iran; claiming victory in Iraq as their own. Mr. Hoven has more excerpts and commentary here at The American Thinker:
No, Obama and the Democrats aren't communists. Just because they they think and act exactly like communists is no sign they're commies. Banish the thought.
By the way, why do you think he said "socialism is the objective" instead of "communism is the objective?" I think I know why and the answer can be found in "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky (one of Obama's heros.) It has to do with giving you a "bridge."
Just so you know, Hillary Clinton and many of Obama's advisors are followers of Alinsky. Alinksy was a Marxist and a "community organizer" in Chicago -- just like Obama.
Mark Levin had covered this on his radio show last week. That's how I heard about it. I decided to go to the article Mark referenced and give you an introduction.
"...The new conditions of struggle are possible only - and I want to emphasize only - because we elected President Obama and a Congress with pronounced progressive and center currents.
"Yes, socialism is our objective and, according to recent public opinion polls, it is increasingly attractive to the American people. But clearly it is not on the immediate political agenda.
------------------
(Hoven says) If not already painfully obvious to you, let me point out a few things:
(1) Obama's policy agenda and that of the CPUSA are in perfect alignment: more stimuli; green jobs; global warming; public sector jobs; more regulation and, in fact, restructuring of the entire economy; eventual single-payer health care, with the public option being critical to any immediate plan; union-friendly legislation; cutting defense spending; engaging and normalizing relations with the US's mortal enemies like Hugo Chavez, the Castro brothers and the reigning mullah's of Iran; claiming victory in Iraq as their own. Mr. Hoven has more excerpts and commentary here at The American Thinker:
No, Obama and the Democrats aren't communists. Just because they they think and act exactly like communists is no sign they're commies. Banish the thought.
By the way, why do you think he said "socialism is the objective" instead of "communism is the objective?" I think I know why and the answer can be found in "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky (one of Obama's heros.) It has to do with giving you a "bridge."
Just so you know, Hillary Clinton and many of Obama's advisors are followers of Alinsky. Alinksy was a Marxist and a "community organizer" in Chicago -- just like Obama.
Mark Levin had covered this on his radio show last week. That's how I heard about it. I decided to go to the article Mark referenced and give you an introduction.
1 comment:
We should simply advertise that all congressmen who vote to the left of Senator Sanders (VT, the only openly socialist in congress) are to be called Socialist. You may surprised how many there are, including The One.
Post a Comment