
Biden tells "Meet the Press" that "everyone guessed wrong" on the impact of the stimulus, economy was worse off than anyone thought.
"No one realized how bad the economy was. The projections, in fact, turned out to be worse. But we took the mainstream model as to what we thought -- and everyone else thought -- the unemployment rate would be."
"Everyone guessed wrong at the time the estimate was made about what the state of the economy was at the moment this was passed." More here:
Really, genius? Cuz I recall guessing you jackasses were going to spend a trillion dollars with no impact at all except putting us further into debt. I recall that EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN in the House voted against this bill.
"No one realized how bad the economy was. The projections, in fact, turned out to be worse. But we took the mainstream model as to what we thought -- and everyone else thought -- the unemployment rate would be."
"Everyone guessed wrong at the time the estimate was made about what the state of the economy was at the moment this was passed." More here:
Really, genius? Cuz I recall guessing you jackasses were going to spend a trillion dollars with no impact at all except putting us further into debt. I recall that EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN in the House voted against this bill.
A nearly $820 billion stimulus package passed the House of Representatives Wednesday without a single Republican vote. More here:
So ... NO ... "Everyone" didn't guess wrong. As usual it was the Dipshitocrats who "guessed wrong." I have an idea ... STOP GUESSING WITH A TRILLION CRISP YOU JACKASSES. Take your John Maynard Keynes and cram him up your ass instead of cramming him up OUR asses all the time, idiots.
Hey ... BIDEN ... I have a "guess" for you. We're about to see inflation and unemployment go through the roof. Since you idiot Dipshitocrats keep blocking drilling, refining, and exploration, we're about to see gas/energy prices go through the roof.
Oh, woe is us ... who could have seen this coming?
Note: I recall taking myriad economics classes in school. The "professors" all talked like Keynes was their hero. Since I knew no better and there was NO conflicting information presented, I bought it. College = education, my ass.
Hey ... BIDEN ... I have a "guess" for you. We're about to see inflation and unemployment go through the roof. Since you idiot Dipshitocrats keep blocking drilling, refining, and exploration, we're about to see gas/energy prices go through the roof.
Oh, woe is us ... who could have seen this coming?
Note: I recall taking myriad economics classes in school. The "professors" all talked like Keynes was their hero. Since I knew no better and there was NO conflicting information presented, I bought it. College = education, my ass.
1 comment:
Joe Biden: The gift that keeps on giving
Post a Comment