Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Pins (Brunswick County Style)




Twelve women were arrested at four locations just after midnight Friday during a late-night prostitution sting led by the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office.
Officers arrested five women at Close Encounters in Calabash, three at Smile Spa in the Thomasboro area, three at the Sun Spa in Longwood and one at Playmates in Calabash.
The women were charged with a combined 26 misdemeanor charges, including solicitation, prostitution, crimes against nature and performing illegal massages. The managers of the Smile Spa and Sun Spa were also charged with maintaining a place of prostitution and aid and abet prostitution.
Kudos to the sheriff's dept. It only took ten years to figure out that Playmates wasn't a late night day care center.

3 comments:

Evil_Klown said...

Looks like those would have been some LONG pins if the photographer had gotten them all in the pic.

I wonder what that deputy is thinking.

WOMBAT said...

He's probably thinking, "I wonder if I have any shoes to go with this lovely bag."

I was unaware that calabash had so many strip clubs. I was also unaware that calabash had any businesses at all.

Anonymous said...

Yep. This was a dive, but the FRIENDLIEST strip club ever... the blonde that was arrested was my favorite...

Post a Comment