Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who knew there was a use for rust?

Workers collect rust near a ship demolition site in Jakarta January 12, 2009. It takes a dozen workers up to two months to break up a ship for its valuable scrap metal. The women earn around $2 if they can collect about 100 kg of rust. (REUTERS/Beawiharta)

More pics of Indonesia at The Big Picture:

You know, when I see pics like these, I realize how great America is and how good the poor people in America have it. It makes me sick to hear the libs denigrate America all the time when 90% of the world would kill to live here.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

They love to denigrate, maybe they would feel better if they went Indonesia to help with the gathering of rust. Obama is doing a good job of gathering up all the rust buckets for his admin. I wonder if he gets paid for gathering this rusty shit.

Post a Comment