A prominent PTA official is facing some serious allegations involving a teenage boy.Police arrested Joan Tuckruskye after allegedly finding her in the backseat of a parked car with a 13-year-old boy on Friday night. Both of them, police said, were partially unclothed.
"I feel devastated for the victim," said "Steve," the suspect's neighbor. Yes, me too ... just DEVASTATED (cuz he prolly didna get to, erm, "finish.")
His son attends school with both the alleged victim and suspect's daughter, and is outraged over charges that Tuckruskye, vice president in charge of fundraising for the school, endangered the welfare of a 13-year-old boy. I can hear him now ... "Nay, ENDANGER MY WELFARE ... ENDANGER IT ... MORE ENDANGERMENT."
"I'm shocked because she has children. Yes, she has children," he said.
"I've known them for 22 years. My children are friends with hers. I feel sick," added "Lisa," another neighbor of the suspect.
It was in the rear of the elementary school parking lot where patrolling officers said they noticed the foggy and steamed windows of an SUV. They approached and knocked on the window.
"They observed a woman in her 40s and a boy who appeared to be a teenager. They were not clothed from the waist down," said Lt. Kevin Smith of the Nassau County Police Department. Yes, they "observed it." Cops "observe" a lot of stuff. I feel sorry for them though, cuz I know how hard it must have been for them to contain their laughter. "No, no, this is VERY serious stuff ... until we're alone and it's just us cops ... then you see the funny side of things."
At first, police said, the boy said he was 18. Later at the hospital, though, he admitted being 13 but claimed he and the PTA mom were only kissing. Only kissing ... of course ... that explains the cum on her tits ... he just got excited. Just kidding, I don't know if there was any cum on her tits, but if I were a cop, I would have had to "observe" them, just to be sure. More here:
No comments:
Post a Comment