Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Dipshitocrat Genius

Hey, remember how the media told you over and over again how absolutely STUPID Sarah Palin was? Yes, quite the dumbass hockey-mom.

Well, here's an interview with Caroline Kennedy - two and a half minutes - in which she says "you know" an average of one time every five seconds. "You know," as is the norm with most geniuses. I wonder if you'll be hearing the media shouting from the rooftops about the stupidity of the Dipshitocrat, Caroline Kennedy.


Here's another clip -- five minutes long. I had to count the "you knows" myself, no buzzer to help. I counted fifty three, which is an average of more than once every 6 seconds, and I think I missed a couple.

Found it at Perfucntion thru Ace's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit, did she graduate from high school?

Anonymous said...

you know I didnt you know realize what a you know unqualified you know person she you know was but I guess its not you know but who you know

Post a Comment