SAN ANTONIO — Bullets ripped through a northeast Bexar County home early Sunday, killing a 3-year-old girl sleeping next to her parents.
Crystal Gonzales said someone knocked on the window around 3 a.m., and they saw a man outside. The gunman shot at the house four times, and Eternity Gonzales was struck in the chest and killed, authorities said.
No arrests have been made.
Crystal Gonzales said her daughter, who turned 3 just two weeks ago, might have grown up to be a doctor.
"I'm never going to get to see her grow up, her quinceanera, anything like that," she told San Antonio television station KABB. What the hell is a quinceanera? I have NEVER heard of a quinceanera ... then again, I've only lived in the US for a hundred years.
Investigators said they don't know the motive for the shooting but believe the house was targeted. The shooting of the young girl, however, was apparently a mistake.
"I don't care how strong you are, how many years you have on the department, a child is not supposed to die," said Deputy Ino Badillo. Ok, got that? Even if you are on the department for 20 years, a CHILD IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE! Wow, what a revelation. Sheesh. What kind of a statement is this? How does the amount of years you have done something relate to someone else dying? And why is a child dying worse than an adult dying? What if the husband were killed? Then the rest of the family has no support.
Sometimes I think peeps watch too many movies and begin to think that movies are real life. Of course, the shooting was just a random act, right? No action of the parents is even partly responsible for this.
Oh, and I sure hope the liberals block the shooter from getting the death penalty, don't you? You know, cuz it's so senseless and so forth.
Lastly, no lame commenting allowed regarding:
Are these peeps legal residinks?
The child's first name.
The jourrrrnalist's crucial report that she might have grown up to be a doctor.
Crystal Gonzales said someone knocked on the window around 3 a.m., and they saw a man outside. The gunman shot at the house four times, and Eternity Gonzales was struck in the chest and killed, authorities said.
No arrests have been made.
Crystal Gonzales said her daughter, who turned 3 just two weeks ago, might have grown up to be a doctor.
"I'm never going to get to see her grow up, her quinceanera, anything like that," she told San Antonio television station KABB. What the hell is a quinceanera? I have NEVER heard of a quinceanera ... then again, I've only lived in the US for a hundred years.
Investigators said they don't know the motive for the shooting but believe the house was targeted. The shooting of the young girl, however, was apparently a mistake.
"I don't care how strong you are, how many years you have on the department, a child is not supposed to die," said Deputy Ino Badillo. Ok, got that? Even if you are on the department for 20 years, a CHILD IS NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE! Wow, what a revelation. Sheesh. What kind of a statement is this? How does the amount of years you have done something relate to someone else dying? And why is a child dying worse than an adult dying? What if the husband were killed? Then the rest of the family has no support.
Sometimes I think peeps watch too many movies and begin to think that movies are real life. Of course, the shooting was just a random act, right? No action of the parents is even partly responsible for this.
Oh, and I sure hope the liberals block the shooter from getting the death penalty, don't you? You know, cuz it's so senseless and so forth.
Lastly, no lame commenting allowed regarding:
Are these peeps legal residinks?
The child's first name.
The jourrrrnalist's crucial report that she might have grown up to be a doctor.
1 comment:
Just for clarification, the quinceanera is the celebration of the child's 15th birthday...kinda like the 16th milestone in that crazy place we call the United States of America..
Post a Comment