Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is it possible to get lower than this guy?

Rep. William Jefferson faces the following conundrum: He’s accused of bribery, racketeering and other charges as part of an alleged involving payments to family controlled businesses in return for his help winning contracts, mostly in Western Africa. (Our favorite detail: investigators reportedly found $90,000 in cash in Jefferson’s home freezer). And now this: Today, in a written opinion, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals refused Jefferson’s request to throw out most of the 16 corruption charges, setting the stage for a trial in 2009. Here’s a report from the Times-Picayune.

I love how these criminal bastards like to hide behind the speech and debate clause for every little thing. Know what I mean, John Murtha ... hiding from a lawsuit about your defamation of the US Marines. Dirty rat bastard.

And the complete morons of Jefferson's constituency in Louisiana just reelected him. I mean, how can you get that damn stupid?

Gee, I wonder if the dipshitocrats, Pelosi and Reid, will be calling for his ouster after his conviction ... you know .. like they are for the Republican Senator Stevens of Alaska. Of course, I doubt Stevens will be reelected - they're still counting votes, but he's behind.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

Lets face it the Dems do not care who their ranks consist of as long as they get elected. They only demand expulsion when it is a republican

Post a Comment