Obama: "So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."
More at Newbusters:
So, Obama says his plan will bankrupt the coal industry. If this is true and Obama's plan is implemented, I wonder how Pennsylvania voters will feel ... knowing their state's electoral votes went to Obama. For that matter, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, and Indiana are all in the boat as well.
I also noticed, in the audio, he says " ... they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year."
Uh, that IS NOT the "rigors of the market." That is "the rigors of socialism IMPOSED upon the market." I just wanted to get that straight. Speaking of the free market, wait until you see your electric bill when he implements this plan. I fear he, with the Democrat congress, is about to unleash financial mayhem like this country has never seen. They've been working on it for decades, but they're about to step on the accelerator with both feet. Of course, they'll blame Republicans and Bush.
More at Newbusters:
So, Obama says his plan will bankrupt the coal industry. If this is true and Obama's plan is implemented, I wonder how Pennsylvania voters will feel ... knowing their state's electoral votes went to Obama. For that matter, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, and Indiana are all in the boat as well.
I also noticed, in the audio, he says " ... they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year."
Uh, that IS NOT the "rigors of the market." That is "the rigors of socialism IMPOSED upon the market." I just wanted to get that straight. Speaking of the free market, wait until you see your electric bill when he implements this plan. I fear he, with the Democrat congress, is about to unleash financial mayhem like this country has never seen. They've been working on it for decades, but they're about to step on the accelerator with both feet. Of course, they'll blame Republicans and Bush.
No comments:
Post a Comment