Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another pic of Berkeley idiots

Another pic from the Zombie's page I posted yesterday.

These peeps just LOVE America, don't they? Real patriots.

Also, I stumbled upon a cogent comment from "The Protest Shooter." If you haven't been to his/her site, I recommend you check in from time to time.

Two thoughts…

For people who don’t know the area: The USMC office is clearly the place to be when you want to have a protest and there isn’t any kind of obvious place to put it. Everybody knows where it is, there’s good foot and car traffic, the sidewalk’s wide enough that you don’t have to worry about blocking it quite so much, there’s food in the area, parking’s not too bad, it’s right next to the BART station and the UC campus… pretty much the ideal location both for the Marines and the protesters.

And the second thought is that there’s no percentage in arguing with somebody with a bullhorn. Partially because they’re loud, and partially because the kind of people who own bullhorns aren’t good at listening.

And also one from this guy:
Yashmak on Nov 12, 2008 at 11:57 am:
You can’t teach idiots to stop being an idiots. Why not? Because they’re idiots.

And I'll add one more thing. Who in the hell can afford to do these "protests" constantly? Who can afford to buy these costumes and bullhorns etc? Are they getting paid? Is this their job? The Klown says "aye."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Stop thinking like an American and start thinking like someone who cares about the planet"... like the Chinese... or the Indians... or any country in Africa where they don't even care about PEOPLE...

I'm not real sure why people think that America or Americans are the only problem... or the only solution.

Post a Comment