Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nancy Pelosi spews idiocy

"Elect us, hold us accountable, and make a judgment and then go from there. But I do tell you that if the Democrats win, and have substantial majorities, Congress of the United States will be more bipartisan," said Pelosi. More here:

Hey, Pelosi, you Dipshitocrats have been in charge of congress for two years and what have you done? Nothing. If voters "hold you accountable" you'll all be out on your ass on November 4.

Secondly, this congress is the most partisan I've ever seen in my life and your solution is "give us even more power?"

If I didn't already know you were an idiot, I'd have been surprised to hear these words escape your lips. I wonder if that retard, Harry Reid, will try to out-idiot you on this topic (as usual.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out Idiot, its like a competition for them

Post a Comment