Friday, August 1, 2008

T. Boone Pickens

Ok -- everybody knows that T. Boone Pickens has invested a kazillion curp into "alternative energy." Everyone has seen his new media campaign. Yes, he's trying to make money. Great -- more power to him.

But it cracks me up to see the libs pointing at him and saying "see ... see ... He says you can't drill your way out of it ... and he's an oil man."

But I keep thinking "ok, lib -- then shut up and let us drill -- that way, when we fail, you can say 'I told you so.'"
I wonder if the libs will still love him after this.

I mean, even the dipshit, Harry Reid, said (about Pickens) "here is a man who was my mortal enemy, he's my pal now." Of course, that was BEFORE this CNN video. Hey ... Harry ... is he still your pal, you DUMBASS?


No comments:

Post a Comment