Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pelosi & Reid stand on the throat of America


Here are the two shithooks who are the leaders in the house and senate right now -- standing on the throat of America with the rest of the Democrats. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

"The president of the United States, with gas at $4 a gallon because of his failed energy policies, is now trying to say that is because I couldn't drill offshore," Pelosi said in an interview. "That is not the cause, and I am not going to let him get away with it."

Her voice carries considerable weight since, as speaker, Pelosi is in a position to prevent a vote on expanded drilling from reaching the floor. More here:

Yes - it's ALL Bush's fault.

Keep voting for idiot Democrats. Think about it while you're standing at the gas pump, jackasses.

And, while I'm at it ... McCain thinks we should give money to the states if we drill off their coasts. Then why don't we give the same amount to the states who have oil wells in their ground? Effing idiot.

Since when do the states own the oceans? The oil off those coasts belongs to ALL the states. No state should be able to block oil exploration more than a few miles off their coasts (let's say within sight.) That's just a crock of crap.

But Klown, there might be an oil spill.

Yes -- so what -- is that the end of the world? We clean it up and move on.

But Klown, there might be a nuclear meltdown, a dam might break, some snail darters might have to move ... *LIBERAL HEAD EXPLOSION*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as far as keeping the oceans clean I heard this stat about oil in the ocean
4% caused by oil rigs
13% caused by martime
67% natural seepage from the ocean floor cracks
I say cap it and collect it

Post a Comment