Local teenagers from the Hey Al Dubat area of Fallujah, Iraq, hang out during the afternoon near a Kentucky Fried Chicken July 16. Since the opening nearly seven months ago, the business has flourished and attracts many customers in the nearby area. (DVIDS)
Hey -- did you know that a KFC just opened in Fallujah? No? Neither did I. I guess the liberal press doesn't think this is important. Nor do they want to admit the war is over - we win - jackasses. I just want to see who is going to be the first to say "We won - it's over - Iraq is a free country and an ally of the US."
Don't hold your breath. No conservative will say it for fear of being "wrong." That's because only dipshitocrats can get away with being "wrong" in the media. Found it at Gateway Pundit:
1 comment:
fox news had it on this morning
Post a Comment