In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
While I was in Wyoming a friend of mine who was drinking a bit grabbed the woman's bathroom door handle to use the facilities and when he was done he tried to buy the door a drink. He mumbled something about wanting to take it home and I told him it was already in a big JAM, and might come UNHINGED at the idea of someone trying to go home with it.
1 comment:
While I was in Wyoming a friend of mine who was drinking a bit grabbed the woman's bathroom door handle to use the facilities and when he was done he tried to buy the door a drink. He mumbled something about wanting to take it home and I told him it was already in a big JAM, and might come UNHINGED at the idea of someone trying to go home with it.
Post a Comment