The research proves that destructive ability of earthquakes on Earth increases alarmingly fast and that this trend is set to continue, unless the problem of "global warming" is comprehensively and urgently addressed. More of this ridiculous story at the totally unbiased and objective (and PWNED) MSNBC.
Well, at this writing, lots of "news organizations" were still carrying the story -- but AP and CBS pulled it.
If you want to see a relentless and thorough trashing of this idiot "Dr Chalko," click here.
He plays classical guitar exceptionally well, enjoys windsurfing (he calls himself a speed addict here), takes time to practice meditation, telepathy and astral travel. His hobbies include challenging paradigms and paradoxes in geophysics, studying puzzling properties of electro-photonic glow (Auras) using Kirlian camera, learning to see human aura, discovering purpose of life, as well as organizing controversial seminars.
Hahahahaha. And yet these "news organizations" couldn't WAIT to publish this crap -- just like they jump to publish all the other "global warming" hysteria. I guess the concept of Google is too difficult for the average dipstick communist jourrrrrnalist. Pardon me while I add this to the list -- ok, back.
FYI, Kirlian cameras take pictures of "auras." I think they developed Kirlian photography at Sonoma State but I could be wrong ... I try to blot out the memories of that place since it dredges up scary thoughts of coeds in long skirts and bare feet in sandals.
Originally saw it at Ace's blog:

No comments:
Post a Comment