Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sciencetific jackasses


In today's "You've Got to be Kidding Me" segment, the presidential campaign is hotter than ever, and a major wire service began an article about the three candidates with the following:

Hillary Clinton is smart and forceful, John McCain is proud but has a volatile temper, and Barack Obama is a diplomat who deals well with different people and situations.

Did you get that? Let's review:

Clinton -- smart and forceful
McCain -- volatile temper
Obama -- diplomatic
See any bias here?

Baaaaa - Bleat - Science. (Yes, I know there is no such word as "Sciencetific" ... but I heard it somehwere and it seems to fit in this instance.)



3 comments:

DIIYO said...

For what it's worth, this is a good read on the three potential candidates, in my opinion.

ragweed said...

Who gives a f**k about your opinion

ragweed said...

If you wish to know where you heard sciencetific ask me I will tell you

Post a Comment