So the Republicans sent me a "survey." On the front is a place where you send them money -- for "survey authorization." Yes -- they want you to send them money before they are interested in anything you have to say.Well -- I wrote a little note on it and sent it back. In case you can't read my writing, it says:
LMAO - You people aren't conservatives.
You want me to give you money?
For McCain?
After your performance while in
the majority? - Pack sand, idiots.
And that's the way I feel about it. After having to beg one of my GOP senators to oppose amnesty -- after McCain and the gang of 14 stopped the GOP from pulling the plug on the filibustering Dimocrats -- after the idiot Republicans expanded government like nobody's business when they were in the majority -- Now Bush and McCain side with the Democrats on global warming -- I could go on and on -- they make me sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment