
If you can't make that out, that's "Code Stink, we are" and then on their signs "Thoughtless Hypocrite", "Law Breaker" and "Lazy Unemployed". Wait -- is that our friend Laura out there supporting the Marines in Berkeley? I thought she said she was a lib.

Remember this tough-looking Code Stink guy from the protest a few weeks ago? Oh, that's right -- she's a chick. LMAO.
Update: The left-oriented protest site I mentioned above (a subset of Indymedia) now has a report about this event in which it is claimed this whole thing must have been funded by the government because otherwise why would all of these people show up? (They really don't get it at all).
This is the way these lefties think. They get paid to show up at these protests. They're all "funded" by different communist front-groups. Therefore they think the patriots are funded also. It's beyond their pea-brains that we support our country for FREE.
1 comment:
I don't care what she does with her free time as long as she doesn't try to make a sandwich.
Post a Comment