Lefty Jon Stewart makes some good fun here.
It's a clip from the Oscars so, if you watched the Oscars(Ha Ha, as IF), then you've seen this.
Video about 1 minute.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this blog, My friends (the evil minions) and I lay waste to idiots of all types. We also cover other blogs and news tidbits for your review ... and anything else we damn well please.
1 comment:
I gotta agree with our friend Boortz here - Obama did not give himself his middle name - it was bestowed upon him by a parent. Yes - I think he has Muslim leanings. Yes - I think he is terrible for America. But his middle name is irrelevant.
BUT - when I hear McCain apologize for "disparaging" remarks made by his opening speaker, and the only remarks that any libs were offended by were his name - how is that "disparaging"?? John McCain is a pansy.
Post a Comment