PARIS (Reuters) - A video of French President Nicolas Sarkozy telling a bystander to "get lost" has become a hit on the Internet.
Sarkozy was filmed by a journalist from the daily Le Parisien on a walkabout at the annual farm fair in Paris on Saturday. More here:
Sarkozy offered his hand to a man who said: "Don't touch me, you are soiling me." In reply, Sarkozy said, without dropping his smile: "Get lost, dumb ass."
Sarkozy was filmed by a journalist from the daily Le Parisien on a walkabout at the annual farm fair in Paris on Saturday. More here:
Sarkozy offered his hand to a man who said: "Don't touch me, you are soiling me." In reply, Sarkozy said, without dropping his smile: "Get lost, dumb ass."
McCain -- take a lesson from Nicolas. Let your poll ratings fall. If you care about the polls, I don't want you representing me in politics. The media controls the polls -- disregard them -- speak out against the media at EVERY opportunity.
Here's the video if you care.
3 comments:
great I was not sure what was going on till I listened to the video, now I have no idea
anonymous... you also have to read... you know- listen to letters with your eyes?
i love it how the dissenter feigns disinterest by fighting crowds and standing in wait for 2 hours to tell sarkozy my hero to keep his distance.
Post a Comment