Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well folks - I think I'm done

It's been fun doing the blog but I think I'm about finished with it.

I'm going to leave this post up at the top for a while so peeps don't wonder what the hell happened to the blog -- then I'll prolly be deleting it entirely.

I might make a few more posts between now and the time I delete it.

I hope you've enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

had alot of laughs and was informed on a number of subjects thanks.
How about just posting pins I enjoyed that to

Anonymous said...

part of my daily routine was to get a coffee a smoke and sit down with the klown I will miss that I learned alot laughed alot just flat out enjoyed thank you the klown rules
ps I agree please post pins and toes

Anonymous said...

I am surprised too.

You were doing this very well.

it will be missed.

Life is too short to do something you don;t enjoy.

do what makes you happy.

Take care.

Post a Comment