Sure -- it's ok to portray women as weak ... dumb ... definitely in need of a man to keep her lame ass straight you know -- IN THE 1950's.LAS VEGAS - Michelle Obama got a night out in Vegas for her 44th birthday Thursday.
It came at a cost, though — two long days of campaigning for her husband ahead of Nevada's presidential caucuses Saturday.
"I want to publicly proclaim my love and admiration for my wife, Michelle," Democratic hopeful Barack Obama said after she introduced him to a crowd of voters at Rancho High School, who sang "Happy Birthday" to her. He joked that it was only her 29th birthday.
"Even though I'm campaigning, ladies, I just want you to know, I'm taking her out to dinner tonight," Obama said. Oh my -- look at that ... even though HE'S VERY BUSY WITH CAMPAIGNING, he's going to make time for his wife.
Advisers declined to say where they would eat, except to say it would just be the two of them.
It came at a cost, though — two long days of campaigning for her husband ahead of Nevada's presidential caucuses Saturday.
"I want to publicly proclaim my love and admiration for my wife, Michelle," Democratic hopeful Barack Obama said after she introduced him to a crowd of voters at Rancho High School, who sang "Happy Birthday" to her. He joked that it was only her 29th birthday.
"Even though I'm campaigning, ladies, I just want you to know, I'm taking her out to dinner tonight," Obama said. Oh my -- look at that ... even though HE'S VERY BUSY WITH CAMPAIGNING, he's going to make time for his wife.
Advisers declined to say where they would eat, except to say it would just be the two of them.
"Taking her out to dinner" -- my -- how chivalrous of you, Obama. Oh swoon, swoon "taking her out."
As if his wife doesn't contribute to the family in any meaningful way -- it's HE that has to do the "TAKING" -- because, without him, she could not afford it -- she'd have to stay home unless someone TOOK her out.
He didn't say "WE'RE going out to dinner to celebrate her birthday." He said "Hey ladies ... I'm TAKING her out."
And the worst part is, he's pandering to a bunch of politically correct libtard snatches and it went right over their heads. You know why it went over their heads? The media hasn't told them about this particular phrase yet. So they don't realize it is "keeping them down" ... they are too dumb to see it on their own. Even his own wife doesn't get it. Only because it seems so sweet - and it's intended to be sweet -- but the KLOWN sees through it all -- and one day, the media will glom onto it, and the party will be over.
When will it happen -- when will the words "I'm taking her out to dinner" become as socially unacceptable as "if your husband finds out you're not store testing for fresher coffee.?" I, for one, can't wait. This insidious phrase has gone undetected FAR TOO LONG.
After all -- that's what's important, isn't it -- political correctness is above all else. Absolutely critical -- political correctness has helped society in so many ways -- we must be relentless in it's never-ending pursuit.
Hey -- I wonder if I'll win a prize -- cuz this one is going to fuck people up for the next 20 years. We can all concentrate on this ... and think of how much better off we'll be. SCHTING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment