Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm no fan of Bush, but ...

You know how the genius libs are always trying to portray Presidink Bush as an idiot?
The guy who graduated Yale with a degree in history?
The guy who graduated Harvard with an MBA?
The guy who flew fighter jets in the service?
Here is the plane the "chimp" flew. The F-102 Dagger.


Yep -- Presidink Bush -- he's a real "Chimp" (isn't that what they call him?) -- according to the elite genius Democraps.

Here's the cockpit -- it's only obvious any chimp could manage it -- at supersonic speed -- under fire -- right genius Democraps?The really cool part is, I can be sitting in a bar, having a beer, and hear some mental fucking retard talk about how dumb Presidink Bush is -- and yet -- I don't get up and bash their fucking skull to a pulp with a baseball bat ... and then piss on the pulp -- now THAT, is cool -- you know -- because I resisted the urge -- but I usually still have to pee anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bush is an idiot. A trained monkey is fully capable of flying these jets, after all they are our closest living relative. That's right we descended from apes, I said. May god strike me down.

Post a Comment